Mar 29 2016
By Daniel Dixon
Unless otherwise defined in this Policy, the terms used in this Policy have the same meanings as in our Cellucor Terms of Service, accessible at http://cellucor.com/terms. As used in this Policy, the terms “using” and “processing” information include: using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within the United States or internationally. Woodbolt Distribution, LLC d/b/a Woodbolt International is the parent company and owner of the Cellucor brand of dietary supplement products. In this Policy, we will refer to Woodbolt by the brand name “Cellucor”, “our”, “us” or “we.” Website or Site means http://www.cellucor.com.
I. How we collect information
We collect information in three basic ways:
1) We collect information that you voluntarily provide to become a registered User of our Website.
2) We collect information when you register to join Cellucor by logging into an account that you already have with certain third-party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook and Twitter) via our Application. For example, our Site allows you to create an account and login to the Site using your Facebook account credentials through Facebook Connect. If you are not currently registered as a User on the Site and you click on “Sign in Using Facebook,” you will first be asked to enter your Facebook credentials and then be given the option to register and join Cellucor.
3) When you browse or use our Site, technological tools including “Log Data” and “Cookies” collect certain information, as explained in the following section.
II. What information we collect and how we use it
1.1. Account registration. We create your User account for your use of the Site based upon the Personal Information you provide.
1.2. Communications. We use your Personal Information to contact you with Cellucor newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your “preferences” information in your account settings.
1.3. Customer service. We use your Personal Information to respond to your questions and/or inquiries.
2. Non-Personal Identification Information and Non-Identifying Information. We collect non-personal identification information through the use of, without limitation, the following types of methodology: “Cookie” technology: A “cookie” is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. “IP address tracking”: An “IP address” is a number that is assigned to your computer when you are on the Internet. When you request pages from our Site, our servers log your IP address. “Web beacons”: A “Web beacon,” or “clear gif,” is a small graphic image on a webpage or web-based document that a website can use to determine information about a user. Non-personal identification information might include the browser you use, the type of computer, technical information about your means of connection to our Sites such as the operating systems and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information. Our systems may also automatically gather information about the areas you visit and search terms you utilize on our Sites and about the links you may select from within our Sites to other areas of the World Wide Web or elsewhere online.
We also collect other information that you provide as part of registration on Cellucor, that cannot reasonably be used to identify or contact you (e.g., without limitation, age and individual preferences) (“Non-Identifying Information”). Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be personally identified or contacted. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other Non-Identifying Information (for example, your viewing preferences). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other Cellucor Users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Site and to analyze and understand how our Site is used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
3. Log Data. When you visit the Site, whether as a registered User or a non-registered User just browsing, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as the browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor our Site to our visitors’ needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you visit the Site again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests. We also use this information to verify that visitors to the Site meet the criteria required to process their requests.
III. Sharing of your information
1. Cellucor Users. When you register through the Site and submit Personal Information to create a profile, other Cellucor Users will see your name. If you choose to provide additional Personal Information in your profile, Cellucor Users will see such additional Personal Information, including, but not limited to, your photo, location, website and biography. Providing additional Personal Information is voluntary and should correlate with the degree of interaction you want to have with Cellucor Users. We recommend that you guard and refrain from disclosing any information you consider sensitive and confidential.
2. Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
3. Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site, to operate the Site on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
4. Social Networking Sites. We may share the information in your Cellucor account (including your Personal Information) with the SNSs that you have linked to your Cellucor account. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only for this purpose (unless the SNS has received your Personal Information independently of the Site) and not for other purposes.
1. Facebook Connect and Twitter. We allow Users to link their Facebook and Twitter accounts to our Site. Users can then post recent activity on our Site back to their Facebook and Twitter accounts. You will be prompted to decide whether or not your activity on the Site will be shared and disclosed on your Facebook/Twitter Site. You can disable the foregoing feature at any time by logging into your profile and selecting the option to disable Facebook Connect and/or Twitter. Further, you may be able to edit your privacy settings for the content that you post which appears on Facebook/Twitter by making selections in your “Edit Profile” settings via the Site.
5. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. Cellucor cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We can disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process including, but not limited to, subpoenas, to protect the property and rights of Cellucor or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
6. Business Transfers. Cellucor may sell, divest, transfer, assign, share or otherwise engage in a transaction that involves, some or all of our assets, including any or all of the information described in this Policy, in the course of a corporate divestiture, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or any other similar transaction or proceeding.
IV. Your choices regarding information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Site:
1. Email Communications. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your “preferences” information in your account settings.
2. Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Site for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Site. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
3. De-Linking SNS. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account (e.g., Facebook or Twitter) linked to your Cellucor account, then you may de-link the SNS account in the “preferences” section in your account settings.
4. Changing or Deleting Your Information. All Users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their User account (including any imported contacts) by contacting us or by editing their profile via the Site. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your User account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
V. Links to other sites and services
Our Site may contain links to other third-party websites and online services. If you choose to visit another website or online service by clicking on a link, you will be directed to that third party’s website or online service. The fact that we may link to a website or online service is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites and online services, and these third parties may place their own cookies or other files on your computer and collect data or solicit Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information from you. Other sites and online services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and/or disclosure of Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites or online services you visit before providing any information or using such websites or services.
VI. How we store and protect information
1. Information Security. We care about the security of your information. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected and maintained through the Site. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons.
2. Phishing. Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to Cellucor. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not request your credit card information, login information, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
3. Breach Notification. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
VII. Our policy towards children’s information
This Site is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
VIII. Your Acceptance of These Terms
IX. How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Policy or any of the practices described herein, please contact us at: 3891 S. Traditions Dr., Bryan, Texas, 77807, USA, Attn: Customer Support, or call us toll free at (866) 927-9686, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.